Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The opinions expressed in IRCEP are those of the authors and contributors, and do not reflect those of the editors, the editorial board or the organization to which the authors are affiliated.
The authors and IRCEP holds the copyright of the published materials. Authors can use their texts for personal use and for teaching purposes.
Authors can use all or part of the text and abstract, in the suplimentary works and they can include the article in other works or books. For this cases, authors must provide the references of the first publication in IRCEP, reffering to the title of the article, the journal name, volume, issue number, year of publication and page numbers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.